Articles from recent Chronicles editions
-- by Conrad Mbewe
-- by Bruce Button
-- an Interview with Peter Sammons
Blogs of interest
- Conrad Mbewe -- A Letter from Kabwata
- Joachim Rieck -- A Reformed Baptist in Namibia
- Gordon Bull -- Compelled to Preach
- Laban Mwashekele -- Mission in Namibia
- Isaac Makashinyi -- Reformed Living Room
- Nico van der Walt -- E-Sermons, Antipas Heralds, and Titbits
- Kobus van der Walt -- Vaal Triangle Baptist Church / Vaaldriehoek Baptistegemeente
Application for membership
Independent local churches who are familiar with the Confession, Core Values and Constitution of Sola 5 and declare themselves to be in agreement with these documents, may want to apply for membership of the Association. See the article How does an independent local church apply for membership of Sola 5? for details.
- April 13, 2012
- No comments
The answer to the question is very simple and so is the application process. The obvious prerequisites are that the church must firstly be independent and secondly familiar with the Confession, Core Values and Constitution of Sola 5, and declare herself to be in agreement with these documents.
The first step would be to download the application form (see below; utilise the format most convenient to the church). Secondly, complete the form in full and submit it with the required additional documentation to the Sola 5 Coordinator at the address given on the application form.
The Sola 5 Steering Committee will screen the application for correctness and once complete, table it for consideration at the next Annual Business Meeting (normally during the first week in September).
Application form (MS Word) (200 kB)
Application form (PDF) (47 kB)